Free to attend business briefings
Don't miss the business presentations taking place on the exhibition floor - Level 1.
- 14.00 - 14.20
Seek Ying Yong, Asia Pacific Division Engineering Manager
- FM Global Centre - the company’s first client-centered experiential risk management facility in Asia Pacific. Dedicated to enabling risk improvement & climate resilience in Asia through science-backed solutions.
14.40 - 15.00
Kay Chia, Sales Manager
- A new era of technology innovation to advance meteorological upper air observations - Vaisala Cirrus Sounding System MW51.
15.00 - 15.20
Brian Bellew, Global Business Development Manager (Pacific, South Asia, East Africa)
- Modern Day Advances and Challenges in Accurate Hydrometeor Radar Data.
15.20 - 15.40
Richard Fellner, CEO
- Optimum Lightning Detection: Tailored to your needs.
- 11.20 - 11.40
Leonardo D'Aprano, Business Development
- Early-Warning Systems for Water Management: Any institution or utilities willing to manage increasing risk of extreme weather hazards due to climate changes, requires a Decision Support System for strategic Weather Data Management. Compact X-Band Weather Radar is a key element of any DSS to support any weather related decision.
11.40 - 12.00
Andrej Kováčik, Project Manager & Radiation Monitoring Expert
- Successful meteorology projects in ASEAN region
12.00 - 12.20
Anni Karttunen, Application Manager and Meteorologist
- Developing high performance in meteorological services